We’re looking for an Ad Operations Analyst to implement our advertising and nonprofit partnerships at Fresh EBT.
About Propel: Fresh EBT is a free mobile app that empowers SNAP recipients to more easily manage their benefits and discover new resources. Nearly 2 million low-income Americans use Fresh EBT monthly across the US to manage their benefits and to find new ways to save money and earn income.
Propel offers a unique opportunity to create social impact at scale. We're a for-profit company backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, the Omidyar Network, Kevin Durant, Nas, and Max Levchin. We're still a small team, enabling huge individual impact and promoting professional growth and flexibility.
About this role: This role will ensure that partner content is accurately created and delivered for Fresh EBT users. The right person for this role is someone with an ad operations background (at another publisher or at an agency) who’s interested in broadening her/his business exposure and working at at a fast-growing start-up.
Initial responsibilities include:
- Set-up and update campaigns for Propel partners
- Communicate with partners to finalize creative design and campaign parameters
- Collect and QA advertising assets
- Manage timeline with multiple internal teams (e.g., design) to ensure timely set-up
- Implement content within Propel’s CMS
- Build content and set up targeting within internal CMS
- QA content to ensure content is error-free
- Utilize and test third party tags (e.g., DoubleVerify, DoubleClick) as needed
- Validate that campaign is set up per partner’s media plan / RFP
- Optimize content and campaign performance
- Proactively monitor campaign pacing and performance
- Troubleshoot ad serving issues, broken links, etc.
- Monitor 3rd party reporting as needed
- Provide basic reporting and analytic support to partners
- Provide other ad hoc support to the business team (e.g., build invoices, fill out RFPs, etc.)
- Build internal processes and documentation to improve efficiency of campaign set-up and management
- Act as internal expert on ad tech systems and providers
- 2+ years experience in digital ad operations for a publisher or agency
- Extremely familiar with ad tech systems, including DoubleVerify and DoubleClick
- Incredible attention to detail -- building systems to double- and triple-check your work is inherent to how you work
- Analytical and highly proficient in Excel
- Comfortable with new technologies and excited to identify new tools or product development opportunities
- Excited about the mission of Propel
Compensation is competitive and will include salary, equity, 401k, and full health/vision/dental insurance. Our dog-friendly office is based in Fort Greene, Brooklyn.